Thursday, May 21, 2009

Feed Project

In my feed, it contains all the things that I like or the things I would normally buy. The words in there are words that get to me. Buy me, beat, beauty, wow. My feed would know me, know what I would like. If you can see, my project color are all colors that I like (not orange though), but there is dark color pink, red, black, purple, and blue. My feed shows me clothes. I love clothes. I have piles and piles of clothes that build up in my room, in the basement and even in my sister’s room. My friends even say so too. My I touch. I can never leave that alone. That got me to be called I Pod. And there is jewelry. Who doesn’t like jewelry? So you ask why my feed would contain all of this. Because my feed knows me and gives me what I want, need, and like. It knows me like how your friends, boyfriend, parents, siblings would know you. Like for Titus and his gang. The feed know who they are, what they like and give them what they want. Violet knew. So instead of having them know what she likes and wants, she messes with the feed so they won’t know what she likes and want. So my feed contains what I want, need and like.
Like the media, consumerism, reliance on technology, and popular culture personality. And having all of those in my everyday life could be affective. There what we need everyday in our life and for us to be entertained and because we’re just lazy and need things to help us. Like technology. We use technology every time. There are cars, computer, our MP3, games like the Wii and the X box, and the list goes on and on. Media, consumerism reliance on technology, and popular culture personality mold us and we also mold them. But it began with them. They were the start that molded us. People began to invent, create. And build things cause its there passion. Once people began to get into it, the world began to build, create, and invent things that would lower us to them. To want to buy what they have to offer to us. Even for me I can’t stop liking what I see. I have to want and use it everyday of my life. The feed in the book cannot be resist. There is no way. The people in there have been living with it ever since they were born. It’s what the need to survive. The feed is like you heart, your lungs, or you brain. Without them, you cannot live. Your body won’t work anymore. You take it out and you’re completely dead because the feed to them is what keeps them to be smart. (I don’t mean smart as in educational smart.) An example would be Titus. He needed the feed to help him get a word to describe how violet is like. The people don’t go out and shop much. All they do is, “oh, I like that. Feed, I want it.” And it comes to your house. Violet. At the end, she didn’t want to die. She needed the feed. But sadly she didn’t get one and died. There life is evolving around the feed. Without it, they are nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment