Wednesday, August 7, 2013


2012 - 2013
I have always had struggles with  my weight. Beginning of 2012 I resorted to food to make fill me up when I was stress, sad, or lonely that eventually I ate because I became depressed with my life. My relationship with my now ex-bf drown me out that food was my answer to my problems I had. It got so out of hand that my weight entering my freshman year went from 110 to 140. Then it got more bad my sophomore year when my ex and I we going through a break up. I was no longer relying on food, but avoiding it. I began to starve myself. I took the easy, but wrong way out to make myself look better and feel better. I had hit rock bottom because after so many years I spent building our relationship, it just went down the drain like it never happened. I dropped from 140 to 120 within two weeks. I will not lie that I don't struggle with my weight still and still take the easy route. But I will say, I am taking care of my body, my nutrition than I ever did regardless of the small bad choices I make. Pple always tell us to love ourselves the way we are now or look. But honestly, I believe that it doesn't hurt to want to shed some pounds to look good and feel good. As long as those motives are good choices and not bad choices made. Not the easy route because we will always feel like dumb even though we look good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment